Monday, October 11, 2010

oh boy...climbing out of a big hole

If anyone is still out there possibly reading my blog I am so sorry I haven't written in forever. My life has changed alot in the past few months. I got a new job and moved, so I am trying to adjust to both of those. Because of this my exercise has been really slacking...read...I haven't worked out in a long time. EEEKK! Now I feel horrible about my body...not in a "I'm so fat, I look horrible, gross me" type of way.....but in a "I don't feel strong at all, I feel gross" type of way. I am going to go sign up for a gym membership tomorrow (barring any strange happenings like the ones in past week, more about this another time.) and I am hoping that will help me get motivated and get going on the healthy eating, working out system. The gym I am joining has spin classes almost every night, so I am hoping to continue training throughout the winter. I missed the tri I was supposed to do in September because I hadn't been training and I happened to get a bad cold that weekend, so I just skipped it. I was disappointed in myself but I had so much going on at the time so I let myself off the hook..I need major motivation, and I have been reading training payne's blog (as I do every day) and trying to get motivated by watching him on his journey to Kona. I am so proud to say he is inspiring to me...now if I can only get back on the "tri wagon." Anyway, that's all for now....hopefully tomorrow I will be on here blogging about my first (probably painful!) day back at the gym. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment