Monday, August 2, 2010

pseudo-parent

Well, the past few days have been so busy that I haven't even had time to train! My sister had a baby on Thursday, and since then I have been shuffling back and forth between her house, the hospital and my parents house...taking care of my other niece, cleaning and visiting with my sister, brother in law and the new baby. I am EXHAUSTED! They are home now, and  today I spent part of the day taking my niece swimming so my sister could nap, and now I am home. Tomorrow I have to be up early to take my sister to doctor's appointments and take the baby to a doctor's appointment. I haven't had time to train except to take my new bike out on a 5 mile ride...I am getting up early tomorrow to go to the gym before I have to be at my sister's house at 10. More later when I have more Time!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and the family with the birth of your sisters baby. You're not mentioning but is it a boy or girl
    Cheers
    Johan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a girl! she is beautiful! :) Thanks for your well wishes :)

    ReplyDelete