Monday, March 29, 2010

One week done!

Well, it's official, I made it through week one of the training plan! I missed one day of training, but made it up today, and I worked hard at every workout. This week I am repeating week one because I have more weeks available before the race than the plan calls for, so I have been instructed to repeat the first couple weeks twice each. Today was a bike ride, but since it was pouring rain I had to do it at the gym. I think I did the right amount, but I was a little confused because the monitor on the bike said "m/km", but only had one reading, so how am I supposed to know if it was 5 miles or 5 km? anyway, I hope I did the right amount...this is something I will have to look into next time. The ride felt easy today, and I was going to squeeze in an extra run, but the treadmills all had long waiting lists, and since I still had to go to the grocery store I decided not to wait. I have been feeling pretty miserable the past couple days, just really missing D, and feeling really lost and confused with alot of stuff. I am just kinda gliding through each day...maybe gliding isn't the right word...I think trudging is closer to reality. SO anyway, I am just kinda trudging through each day, hoping it will be better, but it really isn't. Aside from the D thing there isn'[t really anything that is going terribly, but the D situation makes everything else feel awful. Anyway, I am pretty tired, so I am gonna go relax. I wish I had more energy/time/motivation to get job applications done, it just feels so hopeless that I don't even feel like doing it. Ugh. More tomorrow.

Tomorrow: 15 mins of running and weight training

No comments:

Post a Comment