Thursday, June 17, 2010

I can barely walk.

Well, after about 2 weeks without a personal training session, I had another one last night. It was a great session, I ate some Jelly Belly Sport Beans before I went and I felt energized and strong the whole time. Today, however, is another story. My body feels like it has been hit by a bus. It's nice to know that I worked so hard that rolling over in bed or trying to put on underwear is painful, but damn, is it painful! I would ideally like to get out for a short run today to loosen up the old hammies, but I just don't have time today. I have class this afternoon and then I have to go straight from there to the 5th grade graduation for the kids at the school where I work. I guess I will take today as a scheduled rest day and will get out tomorrow for a short run.
I am starting to get really excited for the Randolph Tri on July 11th. It is getting so close, 23 days! I really feel like I am ready for the race. My distances have been significantly farther than I will have to do in the race, and I feel good doing them. I am hopeful that I will be able to finish the race feeling ok, but I am prepared to feel like shit and still keep going. Looking forward to an open water swim this weekend at Walden, and the last 3 days of work for the school year next week! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment