Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GRRRR

Wow, I hope none of you are leaning on me to give you a dose of random blog-ness each day, because once again I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon...I guess I better either jump back on or change the name of my blog! So anyway, the end of my spring break was uneventful, I think I have mostly recovered from my hamstring pull, it feels alot better. I helped my mom and dad start building a patio over the weekend, it was fun to get some physical activity without even thinking about the fact that I was exercising! I have also kept up with my training, and actually I have gotten in 2 runs, an 8 mile bike and a short 10 minute bike ride since yesterday...I don't know what has gotten into me, I'm like a workout machine! Haha..or perhaps I can just blame it on the fact that I am using exercise to keep my mind off of other things in life, and also on the fact that my trainer didn't show up today, therefore leaving me at the gym, where I would have felt dumb if I just left! This brings me to the GRRR title. My trainer, remember, the one I said was sooo motivating, etc? Yeah, he didn't show up tonight! I think it was just a miscommunication type thing, because one of the other trainers looked in the book and my name wasn't there, but I distinctly remember him writing it down. The other trainer said there are 2 books and he probably wrote it in the wrong one. Just my luck. So anyway, I was kind of deflated after getting all revved up for an awesome session, and really didn't feel like doing much, so I just did a short run and a short bike and called it a day. At least I did something, right? Anyway, not much else going on, other than I have been obsessively reading triathlon blogs..I know, I'm a loser, but seriously, check out http://www.trainingpayne.blogspot.com. This is where I spend alot of time reading and learning. So, that's all for now..time to go relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment