Monday, April 19, 2010

New Jersey is hilly!

I am home for spring break! Yay! It is nice to have a week off from work and class, and to be able to spend time with my family. I have been keeping up with traning while I am home, in fact I just got back from a bike ride. I forgot how hilly New Jersey is! My legs feel like jello. It could also be the fact that I am still sore from Friday. I had a personal training session on Friday, and have signed up for 4 more. I really like my trainer, he is so motivating and definitely had me working hard. I am still sore today, on Monday! Anyway, training is going well, yesterday I swam the whole distance I will have to swim in the triathlon. I wanted to see if I could do it, and it made me feel good to know that I can. I don't have a whole lot to write about today, I will update more when I have more to say! Off to do laundry!

1 comment:

  1. right...your trainer is "motivating" ... I can think of a better word... HAHAH

    ReplyDelete