Thursday, December 10, 2009

Colds suck. Thats basically all there is to it. I am sitting here at my computer wearing my work clothes and my green fleece robe, with my shoes still on. I have to be at class in 25 minutes and I have abolutely NO motivation to get off my butt and move to the car. I also have to meet a prospective roommate tonight, which would be fine otherwise...but I am sick, I want to go to bed! Jeez...can't a woman catch a break!? I am grumpy, cold, and sick.

Let's try that again in the form of a personal ad:

brn hr, grn eyes, 23 y/o f with nasaly voice, dry, hacking cough, cracked icicle hands and sexy purple bags under her eyes. Enjoys long naps with her fluffy duvet, sudafed, and chicken noodle soup with crackers. Also enjoys sleeping late and large boxes of tissues. If interested, email ifuckinghatebeingsick@personals.com.

hmm...well that made things more interesting...and made me slightly less grumpy. Time to drag my ass to class....at least I can still rhyme.

see you...ACHOO!...later.

No comments:

Post a Comment