Tuesday, December 15, 2009

productivity is key!

Well.. I was productive today. After a semi-crazy day of work (the kids are nuts because it is a week and a day until break), I went to the post office, put in my laundry at the laundromat (ugh!), went to CVS, switched my laundry (ugh!), then went home, dropped of some stuff, went back out to Rite Aid because I realized I forgot to buy tape to wrap presents, came home, got my Christmas things ready for my work friends, made dinner, went back and got my laundry, and then came home. It is 7:39. Not bad for an afternoon's work!

Now I am going to wrap presents and enjoy a cheesy holiday movie....Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. Haha...come on, you know you like it too, the Christmas movie, the crazy pigeon lady who ends up being nice, and the KEEEEVVVVIIIIN scream at the end when they get the hotel bill. Its great! Haha, anyway, some highlights and lowlights of the day.

Lowlights
1) the kids were crazy, loud, and disrespectful for alot of the day
2) I actually had to sit the kids down on the rug and talk to them about not peeing on the floor in the bathroom, not putting the door stop in the toilet, not unrolling the entire roll of tp, and not squirting soap all over the floor. That was interesting.

Highlights
1) There was a teeeeny tiiiny baby with his mom at the laundromat today. It made the laundry process much less painful as he was just so cute and tiny and innocent.
2) Christmas movies rock!
3) I was productive
4) My dinner was yummy....yet simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment