Wednesday, May 5, 2010

bummer....

So, I had to cancel my training session today. I just feel sick. My stomach has been bothering me since last night...I have been able to eat a little, but I pretty much feel constantly nauseous, and I didn't wanna toss my cookies in front of the trainer! Haha...but I was totally bummed that I couldn't train. I guess this will force me to take a day off this week though, as the rest of my week is pretty jam packed with exercise...tomorrow is either a bike or run and aerobics, friday is a long bike, saturday is early morning swim at walden pond, sunday is the MOM's run 5k road race....so I guess perhaps this is a good thing??

Eeek...I have to present tonight in class and I am FREAKING OUT...I have no clue what to say about this stupid paper I wrote. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment