Thursday, May 6, 2010

Not bad for a sick day...

So....being the new triathlete self that I am these days, by about 2:45 I was bored of being sick, and I was feeling somewhat better...I was at least able to eat lunch and not feel nauseous after, so I took that as an improvement. Judging by the length of this sickness and how I felt, I would say it was a minor case of the 24 hour bug. Anywho, back to 2:45, I was bored with being sick, so I decided I would go running and see how I felt. I was feeling ok, but felt weak, probably since I haven't been eating too much the past day or two. I decided I would run the flats and the downhills and I would walk the uphills. This worked well, and I ran the 5k course I have been running lately in 38 minutes. This is not bad at all considering I probably ended up walking about a mile of it. My walk was very slow too, It was by no means a power walk! Haha. Anyway, time to go relax now.

No comments:

Post a Comment