Saturday, May 8, 2010

pissed off running...

I took my MTEL exam today...I think it went ok. After that I sat around for a while and watched the end of Bride Wars and the beginning of Angels and Demons. Then I decided I better get my bum to the gym before it closed.
I went to the gym and got myself really pissed off about a certain someone and I started running. I allowed myself to think about all the things that have been pissing me off and disgusting me, and I ran so fast and so hard the whole time, it was awesome. I guess I have a strategy for the race tomorrow...GET PISSED! My goal for the race is to come in under 32 minutes. Yes, I know this sounds super slow to most runners, but I have never run a race under even 33 minutes, so to be under 32 would be great for me! Ok, gotta run, dinner with a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment