Friday, May 7, 2010

forgot the important part!!

Wow...how could I forget this important part of my post!?? I had 2 pretty cool things happen to me tonight. First, I was riding along the path, taking in the scenery, and I happened to look down for a second. As I looked down, right in front of me, in white spraypaint on the pavement was the word KONA. I had to giggle and think, could this be a sign of things to come for me? It was pretty neat, totally random, and made me smile. Who knows, maybe even I could make it to Kona someday.

The other thing that happened was I got in the car ride after my ride to go to the Summer Shack, and turned on the radio. The first line of the first song that was on was "my best days are ahead of me..." Now obviously both things that happened to me were complete coincidences, but it was a nice boost to think...yeah, my best days are ahead of me...and I'm going some place. It was pretty cool. I think I'll go back someday soon and ride over that KONA spot on the bike path...who knows, maybe it's a sign. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment