Saturday, May 15, 2010

Busy week...

This week was super crazy, which is why I haven't blogged in a long time. I haven't had any time to sit and collect my thoughts! Monday I had personal training and then I went out to dinner after...Tuesday I went to the Red Sox game...Wednesday I had grad. class and had to bake a cake....Thursday I had tutoring and had to start decorating the cake...and Friday I had to finish decorating the cake and then bring it to my friend's house. Add into that trying to get my training in and going to work every day, and you can probably see why I haven't had a chance to blog!

Anyway, the week was overall a good one though. I got to have some fun, and I got to get some stuff done. Today I am cleaning...yay....and then going to a graduation party tonight, so that should be fun too. I will go running today and possibly bike too....I haven't done my brick for the week, so I might do that. Tomorrow there is a training session at Walden Pond, so I might go to that, but I don't have a wetsuit, so I don't know if I will do the swim part. Anywho, I better get started on my cleaning before I lose my motivation and go back to bed! Here's a picture of the cake I made. Sorry it's sideways...I'm still learning how to do this blogging thing! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment