Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Personal Training

I had personal training last night...finally! After both of us having to cancel a few times, we finally got it together...and my trainer can be happy (or freaked out..haha) to know that he was the first person I thought of this morning, because I rolled over and sat up to get out of bed, and I felt like aliens had abducted my entire body and replaced with it that of a 90 year old. I'm really sore, but I guess that's good, and kinda the point. Haha. Anyway, once again I'm writing this before work because I don't think I will have time later. This week is super busy. I am taking today as my rest day for the week for 2 reasons. First, I am sore and want to let my muscles properly recover...and second, I am super busy today/tonight and have no time in my schedule anyway to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment