Monday, May 3, 2010

I am actually excited about a running race....

....which is weird since I usually hate running. I am actually enjoying running lately..well, not today because for some reason my legs felt like they had lead in them. I think it is from A) being tired because yesterday I put all three events together in a hard workout, and B) it was a billion degrees today and my body isn't used to the heat yet. Every step of my run today felt like I had to tell myself "step" "step" "step". Even just walking, which I eventually ended up doing, was hard. I just had no strength in my legs. I guess it's to be expected, I am training hard 6 days a week and yesterday was a super hard workout. I am really getting sick of this water boil order...it's just an extra problem to deal with. Making dinner tonight was difficult, and doing the dishes is even worse. Anywho, I'm tired tonight and I don't really feel like writing too much...more tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you're not alone, we all have day's like that. It'll get better and it's those days that make you stronger. Keep your chin up. Also, doing dishes suck, period. No matter how you feel. haha.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bry! Dishes definitely do suck..and they're even worse when you have to boil all your water first...ugh! Today was a better training day...my first ever BRICK workout, and my legs seem to have freed themselves of the lead they seemed to be carrying yesterday! Haha...awesome job agan on IMSG!

    ReplyDelete