Monday, May 17, 2010

Chugging right along...

Well, as I said in my last post, last week was very crazy. I had an awesome weekend though to end the crazy week, so that was good. After finally getting my cake done, I spent Friday night at my friend's house hanging out while her daughter had her birthday party. That ,fun. On Saturday I slept in a little and then I hung out around the house cleaning and having a kind of "relaxing" day. I also went swimming on Saturday and then I went to a graduation party and out to a movie. Sunday I woke up early for practice with Triumph Triathlon. We were supposed to do a mock tri, but Walden was closed for swimming, so we just did the bike and run legs. I bikes 13 miles then ran about 3 1/2. I was happy with that, seeing as I have never run that much and biked that much all in one day. I went home and took a nice nap, I needed it after getting up early! Then I went out kayaking with someone I have recently starting hanging out with. We had alot of fun and then we had dinner and watched this crazy movie that had an all women cast! I have never seen a movie with all women...although the movie was called "The Women," so I guess that makes sense! Haha...we kept looking to see if anyone was a guy...but they were all women, the cab drivers, waitresses, people walking down the street. It was pretty funny to see that! Anyway, start of a new week today, and I don't have too much planned for the week, which is kind of nice...I have been super busy so it's nice to have a week where I don't have too much to do. Who knows what will crop up for me to do, but it's exciting to think I have some free time to do what I want with.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on setting the daily training record. Great job.

    ReplyDelete